23.2.13

First night of the Full Moon!

Greetings blogfriends. Tonight is the first night of the Full Moon and i have a bunch of things to do. As usual, a rosemary pentagram is to be made and left as an offering to my favorite crossroads, as a thank you for the greatest gift the Goddess ever gave us. Also, i recently bought a pretty moonstone amulet for protection for the baby and tonight it is to be charged. What i am kind of dragging my feet around, is going outside and tending to my plants. I have negleted them and deprived them of my love and care. Of course they are watered regularly but there is so much more i need to do. Since the rain has ceased for a while the neighborhood birds are to be fed today. One of the last feedings for the Winter. When Spring comes i gradually provide less food to them until the weather gets cold again.
Since the Wheel is about to turn, i have to do some fairy work as well. Their tree( a big pomegranade one) is about to bloom again and i have spotted a  couple of brand new four leafed clovers under it). Offerings are to be made, spells to be cast and definitely some meditation time is in order.
If after all that i have some energy left(i am still recovering from the cold) i will bake a cake to have some to offer but also for some belly yumminess!
Have a blessed Esbat and a magical weekend!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you a blessed and fulfilled Snow Moon. Love your blog, lots of fabulous info. blessings to you, Alison http://www.astartemoonblog.blogspot.co.uk/

angela said...

Will the cake be a banana cake lol. I hope you didn't have too much damage fro all the rain. You sound like you will be very busy in the next few days. Thank you for you visit I don't know why your wise words never made it on the blog. I always love receiving wisdom. Blessed be.xxx

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A busy time for you! Have fun!

Grammy said...

Awe, a moon stone is my birth stone too. How amazing you chose it for her protection. Some when I have several rings with moon stones. And a necklace. They do have very good energy.

I will have to look through my yard here this spring to see if we have any 4 leaf clovers here. I had them planted by my mailbox at my old home. And thy brought good mail to my box. Your post also reminds me I have not done any thing magical in a while. You inspire me to get to work on that.

I love your heart felt comments on my blog too. :) I feel our connection across the world too. I am so happy we met in blog world. Again I close with a warm hug and lots of love.

Leanna said...

Wasn't able to get on the internet yesterday to talk much with friends and post on other blogs, sorry about that.
I'm making myself a rosemary pentagram for tomorrow nights Snow Moon too. Can't wait, I have some pretty clear quartz pieces to put around it and I'm setting it on my alter today.
Blessed Esbat to you to my dear.

Shadow said...

i so love the change of seasons, it's like know you're getting something new, but just don't know quite when...

p.s. how do you charge a moonstone? i've got one too, and cannot recall cleansing or charging it...

Shadow said...

thanks, will start with the cleaning with the waning moon... have a wonderful weekend!!!

JFM said...

Lovely and wise blog. I am happy to become a follower. I found your blog thru Chung's blog...The Rain Blossoms.

Jan