19.2.13

Back on my feet!

Greetings blogfriends. I want to thank you for all your positive wishes, healing thoughts and magick.I am so much better today. No diarrhea, no throbbing throat pain, no being sick to my stomach. If i did n't sound like a baritone and my nose was n't  still leaking, i would say the cold is gone. It is amazing what a good sleep can achieve. Yesterday night i was miserable, today i am almost healed, with just the help of some vapor rub and some chamomile tea.
I caught this cold from Petros. He was miserable for almost a week, the poor thing. I took good care of him and now he does too. I did my usual herbal potions with a healing Gaia spell for him and then me. Hopefully this is it for this year. This was my second cold (and Petros's millionth). In the past i used to be miserable with bronchitis, and even some times pneumonias, or in the most usual cases with tonsillitis for almost the whole winter. Until, i stopped using antibiotics. The first time i tried it i ended up with a horrible case of bronchitis so i had to take antibiotics. The second time i tried it, it took me about 15 days to actually heal, but i managed. And then i got sick less and less and last year i got sick just a couple of times and this year the same. This time i even convienced Petros to not take antibiotics, and hopefully he will stop getting sick all the time. I know it sounds crazy that antibiotics make you more vulnerable, but this is what happened to me.Of course now i take vitamin D3 and cod liver oil which are excellent immune boosters but that was n't the case last  year.
What do you do to boost your immune system in the winter?
Wishing you wishes of health and strenght.

4 comments:

Hindustanka said...

Hi, dear!
I'm sorry to hear about you and your hubby being unwell. In our case only I (thank God) is unwell, but recovering now. I do not take antibiotics, as I believe they kill good bacteria too.
So I usually drink tea and eat well :)
Happy day to you and get well soon!
Hugs,
Anna.

mxtodis123 said...

Glad you are on the mend. It's no picnic being sick. Take good care of yourself.
Mary

Dede said...

Good Morning sweet lady!
I so agree with you and the use of antibiotics! It has been a lot of years since I have taken them. I am not sure what they gave me in the hospital after the surgeries, but I have not taken any in a very long time and seem to stay pretty healthy. I think with the use of them in our foods we are so hurting out kids with them. Every time you go to the doctor they push them. Don't get me wrong, they are needed for infections and the likes, but not for a cold. Lots of chicken noodle soup and of course some dark chocolate. Wishing you a productive day!

(((HUGS)))

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I swear by Vitamin C -- lots and lots of it!