1.10.09

Still down..

Greetings to all the blogoworld. I am still sick but i have my voice back and i do not sound anymore like i recently had a sex change operation. Fever is down, i breathe through my nose(yeeiih)and the antibiotics seem to be working just fine. But i hate missing out on Autumn especially because the weather this week has been great. I feel the forests inviting me to walk them. But i can't! I am stuck here. So i tried crafting again. I cut paper(lots of it) into leaves and i painted some of them in a soft golden brown colour and some of them in a soft red colour. Then i scotchtaped them to a light pink wall in the living room. Originally i wanted to put them on the wall above the fireplace but it is painted in a dark colour and they did not look good.
Until recently i only thought seasonal decorating is something you do before Christmas but i have been following jaz 's blog for a while, and well, she inspired me..a lot. I love the way my house is changing like the season does. Petros says if i keep on doing it, that it will end up looking like a cafe. But what is wrong with that?
Anyway, an Esbat is arriving. I plan on celebrating Her beauty with some cleansing both body and house, some meditating, incense burning, chanting and spending time wih Petros. I will make a pop roast and a pie. And i am going to have a ritual Autumn bath,with a mix of herbs like lemon Verbena, rosemary, lavender. I will prepare some lavender sea salts as well. I can't wait for the Esbat to arrive. It is going to be so much fun.
I was thinking of adding some new practices to my craft. I do not use many shamanic tools so i will give them a shot. I am thinking of drums and humming. Maybe i will record something for meditation. Does any of you have any shamanic potions that i could make?

7 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Hope you're getting well fast. It's miserable to be sick in this wonderful season and with the Esbat coming in a few days. I think shamanic drumming is a good idea. I have a tape of some that's used to get into the right mind state to be able to do remote viewing. It really makes my entire body feel alive.

Lyon said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Shadow said...

glad to hear you're well down the road back to good health! as for the shamanic, you should pop in at spotted wolf, lemme just go look for his link....

Shadow said...

...here it is

http://www.spottedwolfwisdom.net/

Bridgett said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the esbat.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, at least. Soon, you'll be feeling as good as new. :)

I haven't used shamanic tools either...but a drum is definitely on my must-have list.

Happy October!

)O(
boo

Bitsa Lit said...

I really hope you get well soon!
Your crafts, and your house sound lovely! And you made me really crave a big ol' chunk of pumpkin pie!

I have never used shamanic tools, but then again, I dont really use any tools at all. I have listened to drum and flute music to meditate before...it tends to make me want to move around a bit though...but it really puts me in touch with my inner self. In terms of athames or drums or anything like that kind of tool...no I havent used them.
Ill do a bit of digging though to see what I can come up with.
Blessings!
STG

ξι said...

Περαστικά!!! Λυπάμαι που είσαι αρρωστούλα...
ξ.