31.3.09

A witch with the blues

I feel the cleansing and liberating feeling of wet tears running through my cheeks. Nothing major has happened, i have just been reminded of things better left forgotten. Which is a very wrong approach- i believe it is called denial!- because i will never work out my issues that way. You can say it is an emotional day at least.
I am a very opinionated person who talks a lot . But when things get overwhelming i can not make a full sentense, which of course leads to me being misunderstood, which most of the times leads to me yelling. I know, i know...Communicative skills are n't just for chit-chat. Why is it so difficult to express our feelings some times? I mean... i am studying psychology for crying out loud! I have all the tools and yet some buttons are pushed and i am a cave woman again, it is like evolution never took place and i am about to be amazed by the invention of wheel.
Outside my window it is a windy day, somehow the weather always suits my soul. I feel my life force being sucked up by depression, making me exhausted and even moving my hands around the keyboard is a difficult process. As i see my neon screen getting filled with my words my pain gets slowly wiped away. Somehow this activity(blogging) over a short period of time got soothing and helpful, but i only realised it today.
I skipped class this afternoon(yeah the scheduling thing i was rambling about yesterday does n't seem to work out) and i was going to watch an episode or two of desperate housewives but i think i will just go for a walk, maybe even a small trip to the beach so i can walk barefoot on the sand. I 'll let you know when i come back. Blessed be from a witch with the blues.

5 comments:

Mhairead said...

Hey there hope the walk helped far better than watching DH! Sounds to me like you are learning and growing, we would be very strange indeed if we did not have emotional days. Take care ((hugs))

greekwitch said...

I am better now. Thank you so much for the hugs...

Hibiscus Moon said...

I hope you get out of your funk soon. The beach should certainly help.

Bitsa Lit said...

sometimes all you need to do is cry. It really helps sometimes. I hope it all works out for you :)

greekwitch said...

Thank you guys for the support. It means a lot.