3.8.09

Some peace and quiet...

Greetings to all. First of all i want to welcome my new followers. And then i have an announcement to make... I made it to Parnitha mountain. To those who do not know or remember i have a weird phobia of driving to places i am not sure how to go to. Today i actually went to the mountain and i found my special place, that i wanted so much. During winter there is a little pond right there but now it is filled with some beautiful plants with a light green color that seem so soft. The branches make a magickal "ceiling"that make some spots bright and some dark and the place seems enchanted , there are frogs, and birds, and insects.. And last but not least there is a beautiful bench for me to sit and meditate. I wrote something while i was there. I will try to translate it.
I am here to travel in your ancient ways. To reach new hights for one more time. I missed myself i lost along with the white dove.
You have to dance in the "tweens" to enter the other worlds. Where the lost souls lead and those who "know" get lost. Where your heart still beats under my hand and we still exist. Where i still exist.
I did n;t get a chance to meditate though because Phoebe was barking like crazy to another cute little dog but that's ok. Because now i will be going there quit often.
Blessings to all. Have a great day.

6 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Congratulations. It's interesting when you have a goal that you so want to reach and you get there, sometimes being there isn't as exciting as the journey. I hope you gained new confidence and realize that the world provides for you when you seek knowledge and wisdom and go forward with a pure heart. I'm so glad you had that experience.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am going to spin that wool....one way or the other! that is what that one wooden tool is for. and i will make soap if it kills me!! when i make soap if it turns out to be good i will send you some! soap contains lye and some sort of fat and and a liquid like milk. you make it and then it has to cure for a month or more. i need to do more research but people that make homemade soap swear it is the best. i'll will be putting the final pics from the trip on tomorrow. some of them are very funny!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oops....the mouses name is gourden. gourd (pumpkin)...not sure how well this is translating! gordan (spelled this way) is an american name. so gourdan because he is sitting on a pumpkin. this is where the saying....'it loses something in translation' comes from!

Wendy said...

Just lovely!

ξι said...

Well done! There is no fear that cannot be defeated... I think that it´s a cerebral matter :)
ξ.

Bridgett said...

Oh, how I wish I could find a place so beautiful!
Good for you!
Lovely writing too...

XOXO