8.6.09

I hate the Media not men!

I just read my previous post and i want to make clear that i do not hate men. It seemed like it, from what i said but if i hate someone is the Media not men. I believe that we can achieve some sort of Outopia by finding the balance between male and female energies. I absolutely love male energies, that vibrant feeling of energy boost. I also love female energies and the peaceful feelings they provide. We all have a piece of both of them. Big or small it is there, the piece of the Goddess and the God that we carry inside us, the piece of divine amongst our humanity.
The last couple of days i felt lost, dissapointed by myself and my lack of energy (that may have something to do with my period that is going on for about two and a half weeks!). But after last night and the beautiful moon that rised and helped me work with my crystalls and their healing abilities i have been better.
But now, i am great! I just got to my hands some cds with sounds of nature. P. made them into one cd and so it can last for like 10 hours. This means we are going to sleep with those sounds. My cat Tsitsini is now in the bedroom listening to it and trying to figure out what is going on. It is wonderful. Plus i have my doggy Phoebe begging me for some ice. She loves those icecubes! She is actually chewing them. That is when she does n't follow them around the house. The dog is ecstatic.
So as you can tell, i am not working today. Mainly because i was n't in the mood. I need some time for myself. To relax and restore my energy levels. I already meditated once today and i am going to do it again. I made lentils soup for dinner. Not fancy but healthy!
Love and blessings to you all!

11 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

be easy on yourself. before i croned, when i had my period it made me terribly tired! do you ever freeze broth to make ice cubes for your dog? they really like them!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

your english is excellent!!!! chicken or beef consumme, broth, stock...these are some of the names but i don't know the word in greek. maybe i can find it and tell you. it is the clear liquid that you use to make soup. it is beef flavored or chicken flavored and when you freeze it into ice cubes in an ice cube tray it is a good hot weather treat for dogs. i'll see if i can find the word in greek and send it to you joyce

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oops! stupid me! i don't have a keyboard for typing greek words. let me know if you figure out what i am describing. joyce

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me to know someone's listening.

And it's nice to find someone magickally inclined. I'm a solitary myself and I'll be reading here often. Blessed be!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

glad you understood! wait until your dog realizes those ice cubes taste like beef or chicken! you are right, she will lose her marbles. most of the things i posted recently are kept in my attic. i am trying to organize it so as i re-pack it in new containers, i take pictures. that is why these recent posts have more of a halloween look to them. my serious items are spread out all over my house. did you ever go back into the archives to see the earliest posts of the collection. there are some very interesting things in there! joyce

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hi georgina! i grew my camomille from seed. it grows easily! it spreads too. it is growing in cracks in my stone and anywhere else it wants to grow. i think that in your area it would grow well! joyce

Soraya said...

Thanks for letting me know :)
Unfortunately I have called the police and they can't do anything about it. Which I totally don't understand because... well... isn't that what they're there for? make neusences go away? lol. Have to figure something out... Still waiting to do my smudge stick... I'm wondering if there's something I can do.

Soraya said...

yeah i was talking about protective spells and such. because i really feel like i need the protection and such so. I wouldn't harm anyone.. obviously :-p but yeah.

Soraya said...

Hi there, I just figured I'd let you know that I deleted the old blog and made a new one, So I'm not sure if it'd tell you that or not but... Yeah.
:)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love that song too! i think i was in 8th grade when it was popular! i am a crone!!!!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

have you made those ice cubes for your dog yet? how is the weather in greece these days? do you have the summer off from school? joyce