24.6.09

The element of air

Merry meet everybody! Today i have been feeling like a big change is about to come. It is sort of like the feeling of the end of summer and the beginning of autumn and school! Although for me summer just begun! I can feel it deep down to my stomach and i can hear it in the wind. Something new is coming! Maybe it has something to do with the transformation that comes from inside me. But whatever it is, i know it is powerful.
My whole entity is on alert, either i walk by a tree or i pet my dog or i water my plants it is there. Never letting me forget, always reminding me of the expectation of change. Something is almost here. Something unknown. That is always scary. But i have faith in my destiny and in what 's to come.
Have you ever had this feeling yourselves? A constant unsettlement, warning you for something, not always bad, but always new? Have you ever heard something calling you while the wind played with a tree "s leaves?

4 comments:

Sharon Day said...

I was having that feeling recently and serendipitiously rented the movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey and found it was exactly the message I was needing that day. I love when something is brewing--novelty makes life exciting.

Hibiscus Moon said...

Wow! This is appropriate that you brought this up. I just attended a very informative astrological reading event that explained why this feeling of change is coming about. You must be very in tune with the Universe. I will write a blog post about what I learned tonight soon.

Mhairead said...

Nods with you oh yes indeed..Its great to feel your connection/s You are in tune indeed..it is a strong feeling. Lots of growth happening for us all.

Bitsa Lit said...

Hey! Love the new layout! I know how ya feel... kind of nervous and jittery about nothing at all. You just know that someting is going to happen! I love times like that!
Well happy summer!
Ciao!!