23.9.15

Happy Mabon!

Greetings blogfriends!  Equinox blessings to all!  Unfortunately I didn't have time for a tattoo.  All we did were a few prayers, a multigrain raisin cake with syrupy grapes crossroads offering ( go ahead, say this three times quickly,  I dare you!)  which was one of the best cakes I ever made and we will feast tonight with a casserole that is boiling right now, full of seasonal yumminess. I am so grateful for all our bounty, accomplishments and love of our small family.  When I made the offering ( and almost got run over, it was a busy time for our road), I remembered all the offerings I made right there while pregnant and tears welled up in my eyes. This offering was different, it was a heart shaped muffin in a bed of eucalyptus leaves and three jasmine flowers one for each of us, but the love and gratitude was the same. 
Whoever came today in our home,  had some of the cake and most took a few muffins for their home. It felt wonderful as did last night,  when I cooked a feast for a couple of friends and today taking care of my family with some comfort food. I am also grateful that I have all of you guys to share this genuine celebration, my Craft,  Magic and beliefs. It seems as if the Skies felt obligated to honor today the beginning of Autumn and fid their best. The storm energies, the Equinox energies and the waxing Moon swirled me up in their mistful ways and much Power was conjured, thanked and released. May the Goddess bless you and keep you safe. I love you all, so much!

8 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy glorious mabon!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Happiest Mabon to you and yours, dear one! ♥

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Mabon to you and yours. I totally adore this day. I, too, cooked a feast and even did a little baking. It's been a long time. I made an cinnamon applesauce bread which is more like a cake than bread. I'm dying to have a piece, but I will wait until tomorrow. I have my weigh in tomorrow morning and have to take it easy.
Mary

angela said...

Blessing to You and your family Yes this year I too have been feeling the turning of the wheel and the emotions I thought it was just me getting older lol. The cakes sound very yummy. Thank you for inviting us into your life via your blog. The world in blog land is all embracing and loving.

Shadow said...

Love! Peace and Goodwill! 'Til we see each other in the reflection of the moon, the precious moon.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mabon blessings to you and your family, dear Greek Witch!

kerrdelune said...

Hope you had a splendid Mabon, my friend!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Mabon. We're having a local Mabon Celebration this coming Saturday. I'm bring white chili.
Stop in from Grammy