18.9.15

Gifts, update and lack of decision making skills

I got gifts today for no reason.  First of all a client of mine brought me my favorite flavor of kale chips,  and I wanted something healthy to accompany my dinner. And then my husband because he knew I was a little down and I never splurge on myself he gave a brand new pair of Nikes because my old ones was torn, a very pretty necklace made out of turquoise threads,  very fairy like and four brown candles.  I feel so spoiled!  And to top it all tonight we will go to a concert of my favorite artist.
 My cold is over and I am back on track with my diet and exercise plan that I didn't quite follow for two weeks... I am still torn about my creative endeavors. I can't convince myself to quit, yet I cannot find the time needed to pursue my classical studies. In this particular field there isn't middle ground.  The technical  and artistic expertise required are not doable without complete devotion and focused involvement. Knowing myself I will probably continue studying whenever I find the time,  steeping myself in deep denial,  knowing deep down this translates into quitting. 
I would love to get one more musical degree in harmony , while also taking more singing lessons for my new repertoire and participate in a company that I have already been accepted to and go to auditions for the National opera. But this will take me away from home, my family and my psychic practice way too much.
Still no decisions have been made, but they might as well have been.

Have a blessed weekend full of love and magic.


4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Wow, didn't finish my comment and it disappeared. I was saying how nice it was to receive unexpected gifts and how much you deserve them. You've been through a lot and remained strong. Enjoy your concert tonight.
Mary

mxtodis123 said...

By the way, thanks for your comment. I tried very hard to help him but have decided to let go. He has my phone number and used to call me all the time and I'd sit for an hour talking to him. Now he is a
Christian again and forget about me. This time I mean it. I'm finished. You don't have to approve this comment. Just wanted you to know.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Every choice we make has its price. Which prices are we willing to pay? Sometimes looking at things from that perspective can help resolve issues.

Antoinette said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed some lovely gifts : ) Small pleasures can be so soul nourishing.

I have to say, it sounds pretty amazing what you're doing musically. You must have a beautiful gift. But I also understand your dilemma - the choices we can be compelled to make. Difficult choices.

Many blessings to you, and may your week be filled with enchantments. xx