16.9.15

Greece, my country on sale

You know I avoid voicing any kind of political views. As you can probably guess as a witch slash singer slash poet I am liberal, but this is not about that. Our elections are this Sunday.  It is an awful time for us. In the past it was proven that no matter what choice we made the results were the same. 
It appears that there isn't a way to stop the rude and open bullying of our entire country by those in power.  They are forcing us into oblivion.  They are consistently killing the middle class and make us follow a plan that only makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.  I know this is the case in every single country of the world, but here it is at an extreme. They do not even leave the slightest of chance of development. Our country is literally on sale. 
The truth of our binds is now unmasked and any illusion of freedom is shattered. We are dieing at an accelerated rate in the most literal of ways, hunger, disease and giving up. People give up their children to institutions because they can't feed them anymore.  One of those children was begging her mom to keep her and she swear she would not feel hungry again.  With her plea I close this post,  hoping she'll find her way home again,  hoping we all will.

7 comments:

Shadow said...

I hear you......

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it's so sad watching this happen to greece.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Greece has fallen on hard times, no doubt about it. Best wishes to you all for a happier and more prosperous future someday.

Rue said...

Sending good wishes and much hope that your people and country will find its way to healthier times again. I'm cheering for you! Gods bless Greece!

Toni said...

It appears that the whole world is for sale and 99% of us are the pawns for the 1% who have the money. I feel your pain but I also believe with everything in me that humanity will wake up, join hands and walk away from the game. Without us pawns, the game is impossible.

angela said...

Breaks my heart! Greeks here are organised for clothes and personal things to be sent back "home". Shipping containers are leaving everyday. I know it's not much but it's all we can do from here. I know many families send money back their families in Greece but here in Australia our won economy is getting worse everyday. I just pray to the gods the soon the suffering will end

greekwitch said...

Just checking