12.6.10

Meet us at the water


Greetings blogland. You all probably know what this is, but just to make sure i will tell you. This is a gathering, not a physical one, but it is a meeting of souls. A way to give love back to our Mother. Today focus all your loving energy on Gulf. On all the animals that are experiencing a slow painful death, on the sea that gets covered by oil more and more. Help the ocean cleanse itself. Go to a stream, a river, a beach, your bathtub, your kitchen. Put your hands on some water and then put your heart on it. Lets help save Her. Our spirits will meet today.

6 comments:

Leviathan said...

This is a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing! I believe in the power of the collective consciousness to help.

Felicitas said...

Awesome! See you there!

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

My new moon started last night- so I was there!
I also wished that the earth becomes Iron-y (wink)

Bitsa Lit said...

I just got back from the water now lol! It seems that even this far away you always know whats on my mind!

ArtyAnt said...

τζωρτζινα στο αλλο σου blog εχεις ενα post στην αρχη με κατι κωδικους, μηπως δεν πρεπει να φαινεται; σορυ που το βαζω εδω αλλα δεν ηξερα πως αλλιως να επικοινωνησω μαζι σου απευθειας..

Unknown said...

there's a number of withes doing this across the world. yesterday I wrote a song partially inspired by this....