14.11.15

Health updates

Greetings blogfriends!  How are you? I just want to say that my heart goes out to all French people. Sending all the healing thoughts,  prayers and love my heart can hold.  While I was contemplating the beginning of this post I started wondering when this blog became all about my health updates. The weird thing is I feel young(I am young!) and yet lately my body seem to disagree.  I took my thyroid results back this week and it seems as all the different natural and alternative treatment I was doing on the side as well as the diet changes and workouts had no effect on my troubled gland.  The nodule grew yet 2 more millimeters and my blood test showed a hormonal imbalance which explains why I can't seem to lose weight lately. So, that means I have to do yet another biopsy and everyone is urging me to take out the whole gland.  But these are not breasts we are talking about,  it is an important organ. I can't accept though that the best solution is the most violent one. I need to be convinced. This will affect my overall health for the rest of my life and although singing is not an issue anymore it still feels wrong. I am switching doctors again and when I am done with all that I decided to check out my back. But I do have some good health related news. My tooth will probably make it!I have to go and wake up my daughter now because she has a play date.

Be loved,  be blessed and be safe!


8 comments:

Toni said...

Maybe your blog became a platform for health updates when you realized that so many of us care about you.

Go with your intuition. If it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't right (for you). Have you reached out to the Reiki world? I'm a Reiki Master and will ask my friends to do some distance healing.

Leanna said...

I never thought the French would be the target of these terrorists. I always thought it would be the US or maybe Isreal. Something must have irked the heck out of ISIS for this to happen. I lit many candles last night and said prayers for the wounded and the dead.

As for you and I being soul sisters, yes, I believe we are. So strange huh? I do hope that thyroid problem goes away without surgery. They can be tricky glands to work with. I'll work on it for you.

Magaly Guerrero said...

What has happened in France is a terrible thing. I add my prayers to yours.

About your blog becoming all about your health, well, I think it makes sense: most of us use our blogs as journals. And if you aren't feeling well, then that is something to share.

I hope your doctors and you can get to a place where you you feel comfortable and they feel that you're going to be safe. It's never easy saying yes to get bits of us removed... I think that it always feels wrong.

Keeping you in my thoughts. ♥

angela said...

Hoping you find health soon. If you do have to remove your thyroid then do it. Better to be safe than sorry. It's and when our health goes. It's true everything else is secondary to our health.
As for France and the rest of the world. It breaks my heart. Just wish I could fill the hearts of those that commit these atrocities with love for themselves and for the rest of humanity
Blessed be xxxx

Gia said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you're still dealing with health issues! I'm all about finding a doc that youre comfortable with and getting second opinions on important things like this. I feel like most things can be addressed with a combination of alternative and traditional medicine, so it is such a bummer that all the alternative stuff you're doing isn't helping. Stupid thyroid. Good luck!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I know lots of people who've had their thyroid removed for medical reasons. They just have to take oral hormones afterwards to replace the thyroid's effect in the body. It's one of the simplest and most effective surgical cures that exists.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry! Sending you much love and healing prayers! I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon!

Shadow said...

Oh hunny, I'm sad to hear this. You're in my prayers, the right way to deal with it will come along, it will.