30.9.14

Medical update and astrological chaos coming up!

Greetings blogfriends! I just swung by to let you know, that everything turned out as i thought. My biopsy was clean but still they are pressuring me to do a preventive  thyroidectomy just to be sure. But as i told you, i made my decision  and that's it. Only thing left is to go to the doctor and see what else there is to do, but i do not have high hopes for that.
This past New Moon i almost missed it. I actually found out it was the night of the New Moon because of how i felt. Every New Moon a sense of exhaustion takes over me. I sleep long hours, but still i feel like i have not slept at all. I wake up and i drink coffee after coffee just to get through the day, and it still does hold me for long. On the other hand, every Full Moon i feel the exact opposite. I am completely wired and i can not sleep at all. I may manage to get a couple of hours of sleep per night(it usually lasts two or three days). But i wake up and beside my insomnia i feel invigorated and charged. Also, my menstrual cycle begins with the New Moon, ever since i gave birth. Before that it always fell on the Full Moon. Those feelings are even more intense when there is an eclipse involved.
In October we are going to have two eclipses and a Mercury in retrograde. Lets just say that it is going to get interesting!
Till then, have a wonderful time and be blessed!

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree with you. If the biopsy is clean, why remove the thyroid "just in case"? Monitor the situation and if something develops later, then remove it. Why jump the gun?

mxtodis123 said...

Glad for the good results from your test. In my case they will probably do RAI to kill my thyroid. My doctor told me, and I followed with research, that a hyperactive thyroid as mine is far more dangerous than a hypothyroid as I have seen for myself these past two weeks. Still have to see my no endo and see what he says. Be sure to research everything. Never take anything they say for granted. My old endo and GP led me to believe that I would continue doing well on my meds. They never advised me how dangerous the drug was as my new doctor did.
Mary

Leanna said...

I'm with Debra on your Thyroid problem. Don't do anything unless it is really necessary. Many doctors are "surgery happy", meaning they love to do it so they can pay for a new boat or house. Do the research on the web. http://www.mayoclinic.org/
or
http://www.medicinenet.com/
is the best on the internet when it comes to researching a medical problem. You can also See another doctor. Get several opinions Just wait and see about this. Okay?
As for the New Moon problems . . . are you a long lost sister I don't know about or are you my doppelganger? I have the same exact thing happen to me every New Moon. As soon as the moon turns full, I'm fine as wine.
Blessings to you and your family.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Glad to here that the report good and I think you are being smart in trusting your own intuition. I feel you on being wired for sound around the full moons. Of course I don't sleep good anyway, but forget about it around the Full Moon. I DO get a lot accomplished though with all that extra energy! Be well and Happy October 1st to you!

angela said...

Stand firm and stick to your guns. It's your body so you have the final say
Two full moons. Well I'll need them to get through this month as for the mercury retrograde well we've survived before I'm sure we will survive again lol

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm glad the tests came back clear. I'm going in for an extensive test, tomorrow, and are hoping for the same.

Moon, behave!