18.4.14

Nonsense


Do you feel sometimes like you are floating in between realities? Like you do n't really have a place in the world, an uneasiness of not belonging? A need to constantly varify your very existence, that takes a strenuous effort, because all you really want is to be washed away? Has your heart ever betray you? Maybe all this sounds like nonsense to you. I am pretty sure it is just that.
Today the sky is mirroring my soul. Thank the Goddess he forgot it was spring and painted the whole world grey. In days like that magick is the only thing that makes me whole again, but it only lasts for a little while and then my mind turns into a dangerous place again. Remembering...Going where it shouldn't, even though i know better than that..
But some days i can't help it! Memory is a tricky thing..

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, yes, memory sure is a tricky thing. It often takes me where I shouldn't be...especially now that I am older. I believe they are being brought up because I need closure. You be well and have a great weekend.
Mary

angela said...

Our minds and imagination are such strong things, but unfortunately like naughty children sometimes goes where you don't want it to go. I hope this passes for you and you remember that it's the now the matters and now you have a beautiful baby who loves and needs her mummy. Hold her and hug her and bring your mind back to the now.
Blessed be xxx

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope your mind wanders back to cheerier places soon! The sun will shine again.