23.4.14

Dreamwork, sociopaths and instincts(you got to love my titles, right?)

Last night was the first night for a long time that i slept without my dreamcatcher over the bed. Of course i saw a nightmare. My nightmares always come to protect and guide me, as you fairy creatures must know from yourselves. As dreams they always come to show a hidden truth either from the present, past or if you are magickal the future.
Nightmares are the most violent of dreams, sometimes in a way that  lingers at the corner of our psyche all day long. They are  not to be taken lightly. When i do dreamwork i take my dreamcatcher off. I also make pouches, drink teas and meditate. This leads to a very unsettling sleep and it can not oand should not be done for a long period of time. But it is a great practice and it opens up our consciousness in ways that are n't possible in any other way.
Wonderful tool for self acceptance, growth and healing and ideal practice for enhancement of our psychic abilities. Learning to decode and unblock the subconcious is a life long effort that is worth the work.
When you want to do dreamwork make a tea of valerian, lavender, chamomile, damiana and linden. Also cannabis is supposed to work well if you are into this sort of thing. If you want to make a pouch use lavender, lemon verbena and chamomile, purple cloth and lace.
When you are done or you need a break put your dreamcatcher on that you have blessed under the New Moon. To bless it, lay it on a salt, say a spell that best focuses your intent and leave under the black sky till the morning comes.
My dream was a great reminder to protect myself and my family from sociopaths. Do you know any? For psychics any encounter with such a person is very draining. Always remember to trust your gut. If you sense something is wrong with someone keep your distance. Your instincts are there to protect you. Always believe in yourself!
Be blessed, be well and be safe!

9 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I know many sociopaths. I worked with them for many years. I am an empath and for the life of me don't know why I chose a career like that, but I loved helping people, and up until the last few months I worked there, I had pretty much been able to shield myself, but then something changed. Unfortunately it drained me and drained my health. I don't believe I would have survived had I not retired when I did.
Mary

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My unconscious tends not to guide me via dreams but by placing repetitious waking symbolism in my path. It amounts to the same thing, I believe, but just doesn't involve sleep -- except for the "sleep of consciousness." I can be remarkably dense and it can take a while for the message to get through. Hence the repetition.

Leanna said...

My sister is a sociopath. She drains me mentally and spiritually. I wish I could help her, but she is beyond it.

angela said...

I think I've been around a few lately. I'm feeling very drained. There are many in my family and whenever I'm with them I remember why I don't see them that often. They are the hardest to avoid.

Shadow said...

ah, a kindred spirit. i too think carefully about my dreams, for they do have hidden messages for me to find...

and i could never ignore my instincts, as little sense as they may make, they usually turn out right.

happy day dear one!

Magaly Guerrero said...

My dreams are very telling. I never ignore them... unless they are all full of sexy bits, in which case I just grin because I'm probably just remembering the things that happened before I went to sleep. *cough*

I've never induced my dreams... I think I will try one of your teas and see what happens.

AiringMyLaundry said...

I so hate disturbing dreams.

Most of the time I can't even remember my dreams though.

DR0P-D3AD said...

I have been having nightmares alot lately. I to know what you mean about them "hanging around" all day! Some can be very crazy. I do need to get a dream catcher, sadly I don't have one, when I do get one, I will do what you said!!! AND Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog (blog mommy to be) Your one amazing lady! hope you know that!!

Lola Enchanted said...

OMG talk about embarrassing, I was on my sons PC and I was under his name. So, that last comment might not make much sense but it was from me!!!