21.1.10

Second chances and spell casting

Dear bloggers, i recently realised that as a person i am quite difficult to be understood. Sometimes i am considered as too mellow and others as hard and unforgiving. There is a truth in both of them, i guess. On the one hand i don't judge anyone and i instantly give huge waves of love(i am talking tsunami here) to everyone i encounter. On the other hand when someone continuously tries to hurt me and manages to break my heart, i am done. You see, it is difficult to make me reach that point, but when that line is crossed, i do not give second chances, nor in love, neither in friends and family. I do not believe in second chances, because i do not believe people can change. I forgive when a mistake was made by accident, or by stupidity, but never out of spike. And when that moment comes i am not in pain anymore, because i have already mourned.
I know that some of you will think that i am too unyielding, but whenever i have cut off a person from my life or my emotions there is an excellent reason. It saddens me that one of those people is my own father, but for 18 years i have tried to create a relationship with him and i realised it could n't be done. I am 26 now and getting married as most of you already know and he is trying to patch things up. I can't. Weirdly enough my father was n't who i had in mind while making this post.
On a witchier note, lately i have used the Law of Attraction a lot while spell casting. Which means always writing spells in the present tense and not banishing the negative, but attracting the positive. It is pretty hard because i am not used to doing that, but it is working pretty well. I definitely reccomend it. Especially now that the moon is waxing. I do not know how this will work in the waning period. I will tell you how it goes.
Until then be blessed be happy and live fully.

5 comments:

Sharon Day said...

I can relate. I am one of those open-hearted, loving with everything I have type of people, but there are people who are simply toxic. I know that a lot of "Christians" believe in forgiveness and that it's good for you, but some things people do are not mistakes but flaws in character so wide that they cannot be fixed. I can forgive someone forgetting it's my birthday or perhaps gossiping about me, but if someone does something that is potentially harmful for me or my loved ones and this is part of a long character of acting this way, I do not forgive. I know it's not popular to say that, but honestly the only people who need or desire forgiveness are those who meant better but had a slip, not the ones who have no guidelines or morals for living. So, yes, I have some people that were in my life that I simply cut off because they are toxic humans and don't want to learn and possibly can't learn better. Some people say if you don't forgive, it hangs over you, but that's not true. Once the toxic person is gone, them and all their baggage goes and there's immediate relief. p.s. I really like your spell idea of staying with the positive. I've noticed if I put negative into things, then I focus on what not to do instead of what I should do.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

after reading your post, I wouldn't say that you are unyielding, I would say you have strength of character. You are a fortunate one, especially at your young age. I have been trying most of my life (a long one) to find reasons to reconcilliate with wrong doers (in my view) in my life. It is only recently that I have let myself take care of me first. I say yeah for you. blessing, Linda in New Mexico

Shadow said...

something prompted me since the last full moon, to list the positive with the negative, rather than just thinking what is wrong with something. and you know, it shines a whole different light on things....

jaz@octoberfarm said...

you just described me. once someone crosses the line, that is it for me. it takes a lot to get to that place but then there is no going back. my father has been dead a long long time, since i was 20. but i don't know how i ever would have gotten along with him unless he had changed totally and i don't think he would ever have been able to do that. for now just concentrate on your life and maybe some day you will desire to tackle the relationship you have with him.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.