6.5.15

My trampoline....

 I tried running but it hurt too much. I read about trampolines and people with back-joint issues and i was very hesitant at first but full of hope. Turns out jumping up and down on a bouncy surface  can be really good for your back. I could not believe it until i tried it. Not only it did not made me worse, but on few occasions it even loosened me up a bit. Who could have thought. i could have worked out for an hour and not  turn into a hot mess of pain.
Of course at the beginning i was n't even jumping, i was sort of  balancing first on one foot and then on the other in very slow motion. But in just days i got quicker and stayed on longer and pretty soon i was jumping up and down like a maniac. By the way, my neighbors no longer watch tv, they just watch me.
When i read that according to NASA trampolines burn more calories and are easier on you than jogging, i did not believe it but i really wanted it to be true I needed a solution.So, i bought it out of hope and wishful thinking and it was the best purchase i ever made. In case you are wondering, no, i am not selling those damn things.
So, if you are amazed by the fact that this crazy witch rants on about a trampoline in the middle of the night, it is only because it helped change my life. I got stronger, lighter and i hurt less, so i want to give thanks to the Universe and the Goddess for providing solutions to me when i needed them the most.
Once again, i do not own a trampoline company!
Be blessed, be loved and be very energetic!

5 comments:

angela said...

It's dangerous for a Middle Ages menopausal women to jump on a trampoline. But we do have little round ones. I may have to give it a go. Swimming has been the one thing that has helped me with my pain and weight loss. I love it

angela said...

It's dangerous for a Middle Ages menopausal women to jump on a trampoline. But we do have little round ones. I may have to give it a go. Swimming has been the one thing that has helped me with my pain and weight loss. I love it

Shadow said...

I've been bouncing on my trampoline for years, most excellent exercise.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm so glad you've found something that might work for you.

The idea of jumping on a trampoline even for a few seconds, sends me running in panic. My balance sucks! I would probably break my neck, lol!

Magic Love Crow said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I think this is brilliant! Maybe I should get one! My neighbours already look at me! LOL! Hugs ;o)