29.5.13

Everybody think 21st of June!

Greetings dear blogfriends. How have you all been doing. I am getting bigger by the second! The baby is not kicking anymore she is pushing really hard! My belly is round feels like a planet. I can't say i can still do many things, but the nesting fase has really kicked in. I should be resting but i can't helping. Let's bring plants in the nursery, let's clean everything...again, let's buy a lot of crap that likely we will not use. Every single day there is a new crazy idea that i can not do by myself and my poor husband has to run around Athens to do it. But the thing that is completely out of control is my eating. Yesterday evening i ate 6 slices of pizza and a scoop of icecream. The thing is that a few hours earlier i have already had a healthy  but filling dinner. Today i am on a diet again and by diet i mean that i will not have another day that i exceed 3000 calories. I will try to stay around 2000(which are just plenty) to balance out the craziness that was last week. I do not know what got into me. And it is summer for crying out loud. I got crazy hungry, weird cravings and all the stuff that i used to say i have n't felt in all my pregnancy came back to haunt me in the form of icecream! Oh so much icecream!
That being said my last date is the 21st of June. And i am hoping(fingers crossing, spells casting, soul selling lol) that i will reach that. If she actually comes that day she is going to be a Soltice and a Full Moon baby. Doubly blessed and doubly magical. Hopefully her mommy will not weigh the double amount of kilos by then!!
Be blessed, be loved and be very very happy!
Georgina!

13 comments:

Leanna said...

AHAHAHAHAAaa! Oh my dear girl! Did I not say that nesting thing would kick in? You are in the final stage now. Take it easy with that ice cream too ahahaha. I will hope she is a full moon Solstice baby too. That would be so cool!

Rue said...

A solstice baby would be wonderful! Either way, I'm wishing you a healthy and magical birthing!

Anonymous said...

How awesome to be born on Litha!

As for nesting, when I was pregnant and in the last couple of weeks I cooked an entire freezer's worth of meals because I was afraid I would be too tired to cook from taking care of the baby. It took about a month to get through all the food.

Anonymous said...

It's ridiculous the amount of food I've been eating lately even though its been healthy food, for I'm finding a lot of my clothes are no longer agreeing with me, but I can't help it, because when it comes to cooking, my wife cooks up some MAGICKAL dishes.

Farmer Jen said...

I wish for you a healthy, happy Solstice baby! And an easy birth. Wow, only 3 more weeks!!! I'll be sending you and baby positive energy.

Hindustanka said...

I hope you are in good health, nice to hear from you. I was thinking of your baby's proposed birth date recently. She will anyways be a magical child :) with such a Mum like you!
Take care!!! Blessings to your family.

Leanna said...

Georgina, I have an award for you dear.
http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-got-liebster-award.html.

Magaly Guerrero said...

You need to sit down and have a talk with the Little Goddess! "Six slices of pizza? And ice cream?" I'm sure she was the who ate all that, as you already had your dinner earlier *cough, cough*

I hope your wish comes true and she is a Solstice baby, but regardless of when she's born, that anger is going to be many times blessed ;-)

Grammy said...

The 21st will make her a Cancer like me. I am on the 23rd. She will be sunshine, loving, kind and caring. You will lover her much.

I too was an ice cream feen. I had many Sundays made with 1 scoop Golden coast chocolate, 1 chocolate chip. And extra hot fudge. Choc on chock with chocolate. :) LOL I just had a normal hot fudge Sunday too. Not even 10 min ago.
Any way sorry about the icecream rant. But I love it. Many hugs sent you way.

angela said...

Haha you sound just like I did when I was expecting. But you need to make sure you rest. Look t your cravings they will tell you what your little princess needs if it's ice cream then maybe you need calcium. As for the date well the baby will come when she is ready not before and not after. Just trust it's right for her. Blessed be xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You are closer than I thought you were. I love the name Georgina by the way. I hope she's born on that day, too.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Hi Georgina!
How exciting to be so very, very close... =D

I'm sure your little one ate all that pizza... so don't worry about it. ^-^

I hope that the birth goes well and that you have a lovely Solstice.

XOXO

angela said...

Sounds like you are nearing the end, the solstice has just passed so I'm hoping your in the hospital with a new babe in your arms.
Brightest blessings to you all!