25.3.13

Happy Spring and blessed Full Moon

Greetings dear blogfriends and happy Spring! I am really excited about the Wheel turning! But you know that already, because i have been nagging for so long! I have n't posted for a while mostly because we had some connection issues and i am too spoiled to post from my cellphone! How was your Ostara? I made yet another wreath for my front door and casted a bunch of spells. A protection one, a money spell, a body and mind-Equinox one. I got over excited and although i had a lot of work that day when i finally had some time for myself i started casting spells and blessing the house.
Yesterday we went to our summer house to get some Sun and it was wonderful. The peace and quiet away from the city and the chirping of the birds cleared my mind. I really needed to get away from the house, since i spend so much time indoors. I played with the dogs and breathed the clean air. And now i feel like i have the strenght to conquer the world. Tonight is the first night of the Full Moon and as usual i am going to offer a rosemary pentagram to the Goddess, to thank Her for our baby.
I hope wherever you are you will be able to enjoy the beauty of the Moon and fill your souls with Her energy!

7 comments:

Judy said...

I had forgotten about the eminent full moon, thank you for the reminder...

Anonymous said...

I love hearing birds outside my window in the morning hours before getting out of bed while my eyes are still closed.

I'm so glad you had a nice peaceful getaway my friend!

Dede said...

It was so good to hear from you! I was getting a little concerned, it had been a while since your last post. So happy for you that you have been able to spend so time outdoors! I love it outside, tried today, but it just never got really warm. Still a cool breeze blowing here. George said that we are supposed to get another cold snap tonight and tomorrow and that should do it. Oh I hope so.

Wishing you outdoor time!

(((HUGS)))

Farmer Jen said...

I love your posts ♥

Magaly Guerrero said...

I went for a walk today, and the woods look lovely: new sprouts everywhere, a bit shy because of the still cold weather, but on the way nonetheless. And the moon looked perfect, last night ;-)

Hindustanka said...

Good to hear from you and know you are all right. Summer house..I can't wait to visit it!
yes, I was certainly enjoying the moonlight all these nights and thanking the Moon for being so beautiful and shiny, though her light is a reflection.
Have a nice day!
Blessings to you and yours!

angela said...

hello my greek sister witch. I have been away on holidays and wondered what you have been up too. I spent the full moon cruising the pacific ocean and it was lovely. hope to hear from you soon.