29.5.16

A quicky...

I have been away for a long while and all this time I was working towards strengthening myself and getting all of my pieces together.  Lately I've even started singing again something I thought I would lose forever if I took my thyroid away.  I realized all those other reasons I would say to avoid surgery meant nothing and the thing I was afraid the most was this. Only when I took singing out of the picture I was able to move forward with my life saving decision.  Now I have almost finished my six month check and everything looks great and soon my doctor will confirm that.  I have lost a total of 57 kilos to this day(over the years). And as for my back I have mostly good days. But guys, I am just so happy. I am singing beautiful arias again.  I have my health, my family,  my voice, my work and a spiritual practice more evolved than ever.  I feel so blessed especially because I am so much better than any other person I met that underwent the same course of treatment and on top of that I am a soprano again.  I am working some of the kinks with a teacher but she thinks I will be able to audition as soon as September. Can you believe it?  I might fail but who cares. There will be concerts and plays and so much singing.  I am back you guys. Really!!! 
I love you all.  I will be back soon with a real post.  Till then nighty night!

7 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is such wonderful news!!!!

Danni said...

This is wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you and wish you a full vocal recovery! <3

Liz M. Caplon said...

I'm glad.
Check my e-book

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy!!! Doing my happy dance! Yes!!! Sending you Big Hugs! I am so happy for your singing, your loss of weight, your health!!!!!Very blessed indeed!!! Much Love!

Leanna said...

What fantastic news!! I am so happy for you. The Goddess has blessed you. Singing again, wow! My dear, you are so blessed! I was hoping and praying so hard for a recovery for you. Candle prayers and chants do work wonders.
:)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I just shrieked and did a little dance around the room for you. How fantastic, my sweet Georgina! To have your health, your body and your voice just the way you want them. This makes me so happy for you (and very hopeful for myself). ♥♥♥

Shadow said...

I am so happy for you, hunny, sing sign sing