21.4.16

I am back!!!

Greetings blogfriends. I have been away for too long!  But I have been busy reclaiming my health. I have been working out like crazy growing stronger every day. Also I have been on a personal version of the warrior diet and it is really working. Although I am still a bit hypothyroid my metabolism is better than I can remember without those nasty antibodies working against me. I have been told that this would happen by a few thyca survivors that I met but couldn't believe it. I sleep better, and my back pain was almost gone. Except that yesterday I fell down the stairs and injured my coccyx a bit which is a fancy way of saying... My butt hurts and a little bit my back,  but I have gone a long way. If a fall like that happened in the past I would be bedridden for months. It was a scary fall and painful but the scariest part was until the immediate pain subsided and found out my back did not spasm out of control.  And of course the humiliation. Almost all of the building's residents came to my rescue. A grown woman with an ass injury. Ridiculous. And then at the hospital having to say it again and again really worked wonders for my self esteem. Oh and did I mention that an ex of mine happened to be at the er? Embarrassment aside though, I feel so grateful. Sure my butt hurts, but my back is just a little sore. My health is restored a great deal. I am whole again.
 As for my spiritual practice it is growing and expanding. Ever since I dedicated myself to Brighid I am more connected than ever. I practice magic daily and I feel blissfully full every time I do.  Right now smudges, herbs and flowers are drying waiting to be used and to fill the house with their divine smells. My balcony resembles a zen garden more than ever and plants full of magical potential waiting for my attention. The spring is springing and the breeze awaits for my prayers. And last but not least I have a date tonight with the Goddess,  spot Her in the sky this evening, She is going to be glorious. I love you all!!!

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So glad to hear your health is good! But sorry to hear about your butt -- I hope it heals quickly. Bright blessings to you!

mxtodis123 said...

Welcome back. It's good to hear you in such good spirits. I know how much those butt falls can hurt. I was gone for awhile too. Still working on my health. Now it's mouth issues. It seems it's never over, but I, too, have welcomed Brigid into my life. How coincidental is that!!!
Mary

Leanna said...

I was beginning to think that you fell into a black hole in the universe or something but only to hear that you fell on your butt is better. No offense. Anywho, it's great to hear you are back with the blogging world again. I am also glad that your health is much better considering you fell on your ass to prove it. ;)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Thank goodness for HUGE small miracles (even if your butt hurts a little). ♥

mahler76 said...

Και με κάθε μέρα που θα περνάει είμαι σίγουρος θα είσαι και καλύτερα!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love you too! So happy you are back! Yeh, your health is going excellent, except for your fall! Please take care of your beautiful butt!!! Big Hugs!