29.4.15

Laying in the Sun!

Hello blogfriends!  Right now I am laying in the Sun drinking iced coffee and enjoying the cool breeze that makes my chimes sing! Life is good.  I very rarely get to enjoy this lazy time in my balcony because I always remember something to do. Even now I have to fight all my natural obsessive compulsive urges to dig my hands in dirt. But my daughter is taking her afternoon nap and I am trying to teach myself to relax!
Everything smells of lavender and violets and the birds are tweeting their busy songs. In every stroke of the wind I feel the Goddess's hand giving me strength and guidance. In every whisper of the leaves's song I hear Her voice calling to my soul.
 May your life be full of music, love and passion.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Hey there! How are you doing back wise? The rainy weather is gone for a while so I'm feeling great.
It's so pretty and peaceful right now. I have wind chimes lightly tinkling with the wind. I'm actually outside in the sun setting up blog posts for the rest of the week. I wish this weather would last until November. *sigh*

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your relaxation time! It's important.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Be happy. Continue to teach yourself how to relax. Then come back and tell us all about it.

Happy Beltane, dear one!