23.1.15

The new Sun Spot- our new-ish cat and an update

I put together my "Sun spot" in the tiny balcony. It is so cute. You can't really tell because i took a picture of it at 1.30 am.
.
 And  it is official now, we do not have a place to keep the garbage any more in the house. We will have to take them out as soon as the bag fills up like normal people. I hope tomorrow will be a sunny day so i can really enjoy it.  I put fake grass to sit on it and a plastic leaf fence for some privacy. I moved the pots a little bit around to make room for me to sit. The only thing left to do is hang the sun catchers Apparently we did not have the appropriate nail- hook thingies to hang them.
 This is the newest member of our family Georginos Kakakis. He had to go and check it out. We neutered him a week ago, he is the sweetest little kitten. We found him n the summer, almost dead , half paralyzed and extremely malnourished, and although there were some touch and go moments he made it. He still can't jump really high, but he is a very happy kitten. His favorite people in the house is Melina Nefeli and my other male cat Shadow.
As for a health update. My back spasmed badly at the beginning of the week. It was especially frustrating because it happened while i am pmsing (this new moon-super moon(perigee) caused a delay in my cycle) and an upper back pain was already kicking in. All in all, not the best week pain wise. But, i slept. I slept so many days in the row(with an exception on Monday) that i lost count. The pain is much less. My chamomile tincture helped a lot. I could not believe how potent it turned out. Sleep is really speeding up the healing process. I am off to the bed, it is past my curfew( it is still weird though, that i have a curfew and my daughter does not!).
Good night to all and sweet dreams.

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Wishing you a good night's sleep. I love your new Sun spot. If I had a balcony I'd most likely do the same thing. Enjoy it. Your new kitty has a sweet little face.
Mary

mahler76 said...

Γατούλααααα!!!!!

Hindustanka said...

Oh I send you wishes of recovery! I hope your new sunspot will bring you happiness and time of enjoyment :) the Grey kitty is precious! We had also adopted same abandoned and ill kitten years ago.. He lived a happy life with us. Take care and sleep well! Hugs!

angela said...

Looks like a wonderful spot to catch the sun. Have a restful sleep xxx

Leanna said...

A sweet spot to take a sunny day. I envy you that you have the sun right now. We have rain but it should clear up soon. I love the rainy weather but it hates my back.
Take care of yourself dear girl. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a lovely sun-spot! I'm glad to see Georginos looking so good and I hope you're feeling better soon too.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hope you feel better soon! that kitty looks just like my pyawacket. i loved that kitty so much!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Well, the kitty and I approve. I'm happy you have a sun-spot. I'm delirious that you can get some sleep. I hope those spams become history really soon! ♥