3.6.14

I am an effing genious!!

Greetings blogfriends. I have been having some blogger troubles, or perhaps some browser problems. I have no idea what was exactly the issue, the hacker that i am. But, for a long two months, i had the impression i was leaving you comments, but i did not. After i was asked to choose a profile in every single one of your posts and after i always did, i thought that the comment was sent. I discovered noticing that none of you ever responded back that you never got any of it.
There were times i thought i have offended some of you and that you were even deleting my comments! It took my a while, but i got there. I changed my browser, yet again, created a google profile that i thought i had and i am about to irritate all of you by leaving comments after comments!!!!

10 comments:

Toni said...

Can't wait! Love you Point of View!

Leanna said...

AAAHAHAHahahahaaaa! Comment away, darlin. I was wondering too. I lost my anti-virus, Norton and forgot to renew it. Things were not going well for my poor little laptop. But I'm on top of the world again. :)

mxtodis123 said...

I would never delete your comments. You have never said anything out of the way to me. Glad you got your blogging issues straightened out.
Mary

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Google is always thinking of new ways to screw us up! Glad you figured out what the problem was!

Lola Enchanted said...

you could never irritate me!!!! Your such a sweetie, oh and a genious!!! lol :P

Hindustanka said...

yey to the genius!
No Greekwitch you didn't offend anyone :) I am glad you solved the Google issue. I look forward to hear from you! take care!

angela said...

I wondered what happened to you. I just put it down to being a busy mummy lol welcome back

Magaly Guerrero said...

Your lovely irritating comments were missed. I thought you were busy with baby things and such... Glad you took care of the cyber-goblins that stole your comments!

Shadow said...

Technology... A blessing and a curse! Nice to have you back, heee hee heeee

AiringMyLaundry said...

I'm having issues with Blogger too. I'm trying to set up my own domain and it's not working!