30.7.13

Giving thanks on Lammas

Greetrings dear blogfriends. Lammas is just around the corner and just a week later is my birthday.I am turning 29 on the 8th of August. Lughnasad is one of my favourite holidays but to mark the day this year i will just bake a pie and burn some incensee. The most important part of the celebration will be eating a hearty meal and giving thanks for all our blessings.
This year i have so many things to be thankful for.
my wonderful husband. Our healthy family. Lots of wonderful friends.Our jobs. And the newest addition to the gang our beautiful fairy princess.


Lots of love and light to you and your loved ones.

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You will be the Queen of Lughnasa and she will be the Princess!

Leanna said...

Awwwwwww! So sweet! Truly, you are blessed dear.

Anonymous said...

I turned 29 5 weeks after I had my daughter. :)

Hindustanka said...

She, as it was supposed, a little magic fairy! Blessings to you too, dear! Loads of best wishes to your family!

Diandra said...

So cute! I love her!

angela said...

She is beautiful! May she always be happy and healthy.
Imbolc here and the awakening has begun. I hope I am well enough this year to get out and get my hands back into the soil.
Blessed be )0(

Farmer Jen said...

She is beautiful! And so are YOU! Happy early birthday. 29 is a magical time. Cherish it.

Leanna said...

My dear friend, I know you are busy with Melina. But could you please come over to my blog and collect your award that I have for you.