8.12.11

Herbal remedy-potion for colds

Greetings my beautiful blogfriends. How have you been? I am recovering from yet another cold without antibiotics. I am almost healed. My thumb is still in a splint but so much better, and Mercury is going to remain retrograde for just 5 more days. Yeih! Of course the total lunar eclipse on Saturday is going to be noticeable. I can't way for the madness to end. How are you holding on?
I am fighting my cold with magic and herbalism. It made me listen to my body and pay better attention. I made huge pots of this herbal remedy daily: St John's wort, chamomile, green tea, cinnamon, rosemary, sage, mountain tea(sideritis) and honey. I chose the herbs based on both the medicinal and magical properties. I charged with golden healing energy each cup. Also i chanted the spell for every cup as well.
The spell in greek is:
"Με τη δυναμη της Γαιας,
ο,τι θελω φερνω εις περας,
απ'την αρρωστια θεραπευομαι,
με φως κι αγαπη προστατευομαι"
Which translates:
With Gaias power,
I make my wish come true,
From my sickness i am healed,
i am protected with love and light.
As you can probably imagine it rhymes in greek and sounds so much better. I am glad i did that. It gave me strength and when i use antibiotics i feel weak. I usually take them because i have a sensitivity when it comes to my tonsils and if i do not treat the problem early it may get really bad. I feel grateful it is almost over, and i will get to enjoy the magical days that follow. After the Esbat the Solstice is just around the corner. There are decorations to be made and hang, gifts to be made and given, pastry to be baked and eaten. Not to mention, potions, candles, spells, rituals, creams, baths. I can't wait!
Be blessed, be loved and be very very happy!

1 comments:

angela said...

as you wish it
so mote it be!

feel better soon.