14.12.09

Some divinational tools.

Greetings to all my blogfriends. I hope everyone is in tune with the holiday season and that you are having lots of fun. I have n't posted for a while because i was working like a maniac.
But to be honest i had a lot of fun working. I brought out all my cards(tarot cards, gypsy cards,Carl Jung cards, Great Leaders cards...) and it was interesting to see how some cards "click" better with some people than others even though i was always performing the readings. With the Winter Solstice and the blue moon around the corner i think it is a great opportunity to give you a few divinational tools.
I am sure you have all heard of tea leaves readings, but how about coffee readings? You use the same techniques and you need greek coffee or turkish which is basically the same. You drink the coffee while concetrating on the issues that bother you and you leave just a sip or two. On the bottom there will be left some coffee residue. With the liquid left, you twist and shake the cup, so that the mix is united again. Then you turn it over the sink and let it dry for a minute on a paper napkin. Your cup is ready for reading. Concentrate on the images that you see and let them flow in your mind. Take advantage of the power of the Solstice and the blue moon to see what the New Year has instored for you. Also do not forget to charge your crystalls and meditate. These days that are coming are going to be so powerful, that it would be a shame to not take advantage of them.
Brightest blessings, love and light.

9 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Good to see you back. Thanks for this post. I'd never heard of using coffee.
Mary

Sharon Day said...

I'm glad you discussed that--I had a friend who lived in Croatia and learned to read coffee. I tried it once and I was amazed at the results. Hope you're having a cozy holiday time there. Not too long before it's Yule! I hope you do a post on what you plan to do for the holiday.

Shadow said...

hiya. holiday are in full swing, and time does seem to be less, the more you have, go figure, hee heee heeee. anyway, got a question for you. what would be a good 'starting' crystal to get, where should you place it, how do you cleanse and charge it, and is there anything else i should know???

Bitsa Lit said...

hey! good to hear from ya! I never heard of using coffee but then again, divination isnt one of my stronger gifts lol!
Merry Christmas...or Solstice...or Saturnalia...or whatever you celebrate lol! Merry season!

ps. I love the page!! its so pretty!!

donna said...

What are Carl Jung cards? Would love to know where to get those...

Sharon Day said...

My gift to blogs I follow is to tell them what I love about their blogs. Since I have over 90 blogs I follow, I'm on the "D" letters so far.

I'm thrilled to comment on your blog. I love the layout. It's really beautiful and fresh and fun. I just know I'm going to get some wisdom, some insight, and lots of magic. Please keep doing it. You are so refreshing and fun to read!

Rue said...

This is a neat idea - and a great fun thing to try with my houseguests over the holidays!

Bridgett said...

Hi, love! I've missed you.
The coffee divinational tool sound really cool...but I don't drink coffee! LOL

Blessed Yule!!

)O(
boo

the wandering broom said...

I've never done tea or coffee readings but I suppose you can do readings with just about anything. I heard you can also use leaves, bones, teeth, grass - I mean, isn't the concept the same? With all these things, you are looking with your "subconscious eye" to see patterns/shapes that can be representative of the events of your life...?