1.12.09

I am under the moon 's spell!

Today the moon is magnificent. She is surrounded by a huge glowing ring, that took my breath away when i saw Her. She is not even full yet and She makes promises of true potential and powerful magic. I was feeling a little down before seeing Her, but now i am excited in the most optimistic of all ways and inspired.
I had a beautiful glass bottle with silver binding i did n't know what to do with it, since August. I knew that when the time was right the ideas would come. I felt i had to use this bottle for myself, but not sure for what reason. I now know that it is for soul healing and cleansing. I was n't sure whether to make a herb potion or an oil potion, but i decided to do the oil one because it lasts longer. Yule is just around the corner and i want to be able to celebrate the arrival of light into the world and our lives again, properly. I want to be able to wear this oil but also annoint candles with it too. I would prefer a jojoba oil base , but i do not have any, so i will be using olive oil. The essential oils i will be using is lavender for cleansing, eucalyptus for healing and rosemary for power. I will add a pintch of a herb mix. I have a ring that has small rose quartz crystalls, that i will break into pieces to put them in too, if i can find it. You see i was going to purchase a bunch of crystalls from Hibiscus Moon, but i have n't been able to convience Petros to go to the bank and put money into our paypal account. I hate those chores and they make me lose half a day's work. But i quess since he is not going i have to.
So, tommorrow i will be celebrating the Esbat by mixing potions and decorationg for Yule. Today i made big paper snowflakes with white glitter for the walls.
Have a great month and a beautiful Esbat.Brightest blessings.

5 comments:

Sharon Day said...

You should fill the bottle with water and let it sit under the full moon tomorrow and use its power. I can't wait until tonight to see the moon--it's noon here right now.

Shadow said...

the moon's gotten hold of me too...

Magaly Guerrero said...

I sat outside for about an hour. There were people getting home from work, at about 3am (norm for New York City) and they were staring at me. I was sitting on the hood of my MINI bundled up in a blanket and enjoy all Her glow. It was pure bliss.

Now, all I have to do is start decoration for Yule...

Bridgett said...

Essential oils are something I really want to start working with. They're just very pricey here.

But you're right...the moon looks magickal right now. She's so beautiful.

)O(
boo

Grammy said...

It was a beautiful moon and what a wonderful Ideal you had for the oil. I never even thought of adding stone to oil, Great ideal. Have a wonderful Yule.