28.3.17

Me singing....

Greetings blogfriends. How have you been? I know I have been gone for way too long, but life has just been hectic. Between work,my workouts and spending time with our little family I found myself at times a bit drained. These last few days things finally felt like they began to slow down, so I hope I will recharge soon.I was  gone a while but  I came back to you guys with a treat , or at least I hope it is a treat. Me singing..It was the  first time in public after my health ordeal last year. I still hesitate to sing classical, but baby steps.
So, here is me warts and all(and by warts I mean me  saying the wrong lyrics at some point). I am playing with two of my dearest friends Kelly and Andreas in a municipal hall poetry night.It was very nice and we had a lot of fun. Sorry for the quality but it was not a great camera. I remember a few of you asking me to do vlogs in the past and me being self conscious about my English , so I feel kind of naked here. And if I start overthinking this, I will probably erase the whole thing, so I will say goodnight to you now.
As always, I love you all so much...
Georgina.

9 comments:

angela said...

I can't access the video. I'm devastated
Was so looking forward to seeing it. Can you post it again please xxx

angela said...

I saw it. Wow

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely! That song is such a showcase for those with beautiful voices!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Very lovely voice you have Georgina!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Can you hear my clapping through the words? I hope you can hear it, and the giggles too. This is wonderful. I love hearing the voices of friends whose words I've been reading for years. And to hear you sing! Well, just fantastic. A gift. Thank you. Thank you sooo much, my dear Georgina.

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!!! I am clapping too!!! Thanks for this special treat Georgina!!! You look amazing and your voice is breath taking!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Big Hugs and Much Love!!!

Sandra Cox said...

Beautiful and my favorite song.

mahler76 said...

Τέλειο τραγούδι. Μπράβο σου! Επίσης έχεις κερδίσει ένα αντίτυπο του βιβλίου Κλεμμένο Αντίδωρο από αυτά που έδινα στην εκπομπή μου. Αν θέλεις μου στέλνεις μήνυμα (δεν θα δημοσιευτεί) με το που μπορεί να στο στείλει η συγγραφέας. Καλή σου μέρα :)

Leanna said...

I just found this video. At first, it wouldn't play but it was because I have some stupid app that I got from Google. I had to disarm it and like magick, it played. You have a powerful voice woman!! I see where you made your mistake but I doubt anyone would know. Do you have any other videos of singing? Oh one other thing, Just where are you fat? I'm fat but you are svelt. liar! ahahahaaahahahaaa!