4.9.16

Summer in a few words

Greetings blogfriends!!  I have been gone for quite some time.  It's mainly because I had some browser problems.  It has been hard to find a browser that allowed me to blog. Now I am using dolphin and I hope this never becomes an issue again because I am used to using my phone to read your blogs since at home we only have a large monitor that works as a TV and it is not convenient for blogging.
So, to sum the whole summer up  it was quite productive. We went on a rather short vacation in Monemvasia where we spent four days living in an actual castle. Me and Nefeli called each other princess and Petros our knight.
I took up running and I can officially call myself a decent runner since I worked my way up to 40-50 kilometers per week and I also got a lot stronger. My back acts up from time to time but nothing major anymore.  And my hormones are somewhat balanced.  I have not mastered the art of sleeping yet but I have improved a lot. I also started writing a book more on that on a following post. I read a lot,  listened to a lot of music and worked long hours. I also spent a lot of time with my family.  At the Summer Solstice we celebrated Melina Nefeli's third birthday.  She is a magic cusp baby.
As for my spiritual practice I had a lot of fun sharing my magical work with my little girl.  She is unbelievable gifted with great instincts. She is starting to understand the concept of card readings..  We made wreaths,  planted herbs, gathered them, burned them, cooked breads, gave them as offerings. Recently I started to talk to her about the different religious practices around the world.
So, what have you been up to?

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful summer! Hard to believe that your little girl is 3 years old already! Where has the time gone? And staying in a real castle -- very cool!

angela said...

Sounds like a perfect summer, except for the internet problems.
Me. Well it's been winter here, and I've spent most of it with my granddaughter.
Well done on the running. I can't run but I do swim four times a week, and by swimming I say I slowly got up and down the pool!
I hope to start up the walking again now the weather is getting nicer
Glad your back xxx

Magaly Guerrero said...

I shall call you the running princess, now!

Magic Love Crow said...

A real castle?? WOW! That is so cool! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer! So happy about your health and you running! Happy Birthday to Melina! I love how you are sharing everything with her!
My friend, did you get anything in the mail from me?? I hope so!!!
Big Hugs!

Leanna said...

My goodness! Y'all have been busy. It's great that you are active. I can't believe that the Witchling is already 3 years old. So amazing that time flies.