2.10.12

Full moon offerings and crossroad magic

Hello blogfriengs. How are you? I am just relaxing from all the full moon craze. Every month during that phase of the Moon i get this charge of energy that makes it really hard for me to sleep. I can't keep still and i want to have sex all the time! Too much information? Sorry about that! The good thing is that by the time the waning begins my house is at its cleanest, my plants are well cared for and my pets are happy from all the attention, grooming and different treats they get to eat. As i mentioned earlier my husband can't complain either.
This full moon did not involve an elaborate ritual. Everything was about giving thanks to the Goddess, since this was the first full moon after Mabon. So, while i was walking my dog at night i took five branches of rosemary and made a pentagram. I placed it in a beautiful crossroad  near by that is surrounded by eucalyptus and poplar trees as an offering to the Goddess and asked for protection and love. Then, i put in the middle of it, a jasmine flower that i took from my hair(while walking i found a jasmine plant and ...one thing led to another...and i played fairy princess again!).
Don't you love crossroads at night? Whenever i step into one i feel peaceful and powerful at the same time. This is why i use crossroad's dirt so often. Crossroad 's dirt is used for grounding, decision making, path blessings, summoning of ancestors, love bindings, and even elemental summonings. This is because of their attribute of not belonging to a specific road yet being part of many. They are also sacred to the Moon Goddess so they are perfect for full moon offerings, hence the pentagram.
Whenever i need to know something important about the future and the usual divinational methods are not enough, i go to a three roads crossroad near my summer house, where noone ever comes(it is a dirt road, that is only used from farmers) and i meditate right in the middle and spread my cards right there, on the dirt. It has never failed me. If i could find a spot like that here in the city, i think i would never leave.
Three path crossroads were sacred to Hekate and they symbolise past, present and future as well as her Maiden, Mother and Crone aspects.So, whenever you find one that is quiet, get your butt down there and ask every question about your future that comes to mind. Take full advantage!
So, what did you do this full moon? Did you celebrate? Did you cast any spell?
Be blessed, be loved and be powerful!
Georgina.

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Sister, the wanting sex all the time during the full moon can never be too much information. I bet I'm not the only one nodding her head right now ;-)

Hindustanka said...

nice to know about your full moon :)i also feel very charged during the growing moon and the full moon itself... i couldn't help but was looking at it and soaking the moon light... my husband must have thought i am crazy:) i love the full moon, yes, i do ask her to bless me and my family.

angela said...

I'm like magaly I was nodding my head too! I would love to see you in the middle of the cross roads with your cards. I think I would really freak my neighbours if they saw me doing that! Although they know me so maybe not. Lol. Enjoy your autumn as I am going to enjoy my spring. Blessed be