23.9.10

Blessed Mabon.

Greetings blogfriends. Tonight is the Full Moon and the Fall Equinox. What a magical day! Some of you wrote that yesterday was the Equinox but i double checked. I think this is it. Today i gathered a lot of herbs, and made smudges and incenses. I plan on doing a ritual later and some meditation. Today we celebrate the balance and the abundance in our lives. It is a harvest festival which means it is time to thank the Goddess for everything She has given us. We make offerings to do so. I am going to leave some apples and pine needles under a pomegranade in our garden and under a eucalyptus tree on our street.
There is n't one thing that i do n't absolutely love about this holiday. I hope you are going to spend it with loved ones surrounded by love and happiness. I am wishing you a happy Fall, luck, joy, love, romance and health.
Be blessed,
Georgina.

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

My very favorite time of the year. Blessings to you and yours.
Mary

Eliza said...

Oh maybe I wasn't too late after all :-) Blessed Mabon to you too.

Omduil said...

Regardless of not actually being a Wiccan myself (at least yet), I would have to be stupid not to notice yesterday's "magick" ..the full moon was truly beautiful :)