28.2.21

Blast from the past...

 Greetings blog friends.. Are any of you here in the blogosphere still? How I 've missed you. Life has changed a lot since I have been here. We have moved to a small house with two yards filled with love and magic. Cats from around the world seem to find us and currently 7(!)of them are living with us.  Nefeli is 8 years old, in the second grade and thriving. I am not singing classical music anymore since my rai treatment that seemed to make my voice sound a bit tired and hoarse and it is not the same. I still have my practice in a beautiful garden shed. I am still a kick boxer at least when I will once again be allowed to be(ie. Covid restrictions in Greece is more of a huge turn away from democracy).I am  currently training into cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy which has been fascinating so far.  And magickally speaking my interests have widdened towards different healing processes, besides crystals, oils, and herbs. I am fascinated by the way sounds affect us. I am equally fascinated by EFT and anything concerning the central nervous system.. Once I finish my current training I want to either study Reiki or Chinese face reading. 

What about you? Is anyone still here? I am leaving this cosmic question into the void hoping it will reach you old friends... 

Be blessed, be loved, and be safe! 

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So nice to have a post from you again, Greek Witch! Your son is growing up and I'm sure he is delightful. And wow, so many cats! But still a far cry from the women I knew here in Edmonton who had 15 of them, LOL! Glad to hear you are learning new things and still interested in the spiritual life! Take care and stay safe from Covid!

angela said...

Welcome back
We have had a very strict and prolonged look down here during our last winter
So now we are doing really well with covid
Look forward to many posts from you in the future

Leanna said...

My Goddess, your baby girl has grown. How strange and fast that eight years can just fly by. Hard to believe so much time has gone by. Congratulations on the new home. Having your own place is so much fun because you can do what you want with it and grow gardens of your own liking. Sorry to hear about your voice. That is so sad. I would go with Reiki because there is so much healing with it. Goddess knows this world needs more healing.

greekwitch said...

Yes, like a weed! It is a lot of fun to have a garden it's true... I am always covered in dirt, ever since we moved I never seem to be clean anymore.
Reiki is where I am leaning!

greekwitch said...

Hey sweety!! Here it is madness, undemocratic madness..

jaz@octoberfarm said...

wow!!! it is SO GREAT to hear from you!!! i hope you post more! i would love to see pics of your garden and your new home and your baby who is getting so big! you have lots of catching up to do! write more please!

greekwitch said...

I am getting there cat wise. One is pregnant... Very much so!! Lol

greekwitch said...

Yes!! Please help! I will make a post just about the garden!!